Pepe Coin Crypto: The Meme That Became a Million-Dollar Cryptocurrency
1. Pepe Coin Crypto was created as a tribute to the internet meme icon, Pepe the Frog, in 2016.
2. The original Pepe Coin was launched on the WAVES blockchain but later migrated to the Ethereum network.
3. The market cap of Pepe Coin Crypto reached an all-time high of over $90 million in May 2021.
4. The project has an active community of supporters, including famous internet personalities like PewDiePie and Richard Heart.
5. Pepe Coin Crypto was the first cryptocurrency to have its own music festival, dubbed "Pepecash Fest," held in Tokyo, Japan, in 2018.
6. The project has its own decentralized exchange called PepeSwap, where users can trade Pepe Coin and other tokens.
7. The Pepe Coin team has also developed a unique NFT marketplace called Rare Pepe Wallet, which allows users to buy, sell, and trade rare digital collectibles.
8. Pepe Coin Crypto has its own social media platform, Pepe Social, where users can connect and share content related to the project.
9. Pepe Coin Crypto has its own merchandise store, where fans can purchase t-shirts, hoodies, and other Pepe-themed items.
10. The project has its own animated web series called "Pepe & Friends," which features the adventures of Pepe the Frog and his friends in the world of cryptocurrency.
Read More Stories
Woman Reading 02
White Dotted Arrow