Sai Baba 11 Promises :- sai baba of shirdi
- Whoever puts his feet on Shirdi soil, his sufferings would come to an end.
- The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy and happiness, as soon as they climb steps of my samadhi.
- I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.
- My tomb shall bless and speak to the needs of my devotees.
- I shall be active and vigorous even from the tomb.
- My mortal remains would speak from the tomb.
- I am ever living to help and guide all who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.
- If you look to me, I look to you.
- If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it.
- If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.
- There shall be no want in the house of my devotees.
Remember all these Sai Baba 11 Promises
Sai Baba of Shirdi, also known as Shirdi Sai Baba, was an Indian spiritual master who is regarded by his devotees to be a manifestation of Sri Dattaguru and identified as a saint and a fakir. He was likely born around 1838 and was revered by both his Hindu and Muslim devotees during, as well as after, his lifetime.
Check Out :- Essay in English